Wednesday, March 24, 2010

My Writing Music

My playlist for when I'm writing:

I'm Better at Hello By. John Berry, from the "Out of Africa"
I had a Compass From Deny's By. John Berry, from "Out of Africa"
Flying Over Africa By. John Berry, from "Out of Africa"
Burdens By. Thomas Newman, from "Little Women"
Little Women By Thomas Newman, from "Little Women"
Valley of the Shadow By. Thomas Newman, from "Little Women"
Main Theme from the "Ever After"
Anne's Theme By. Hagwood Hardy, from "Anne of Green Gables"
Maximus By. Hans Zimmer & Lisa Gerrard, from "Gladiator"
Moon River By. Henry Mancini
Love Theme By. Nino Rota, from "Romeo and Juliet"
Claire De Lune By. Debussy
Peter By. Jan A.P. Kaczmarek, from "Finding Neverland"

These songs always strike emotion in me and I can't help but feel inspired. Maybe if you ever need a source of inspiration, this list can help!

No comments:

Post a Comment