Thursday, September 30, 2010

One of my older poems...

If I were a princess, you would be my prince

If I were your neighbor, I'd probably jump the fence

If I were a star, I’d shine to impress you

If I were a pebble, I'd never find your shoe

If you were a frog, you would get my kiss

If you were a moment, you'd be one of bliss

If I were your angel, I’d never leave your sight

If I were a snake- you, I’d never bite

If I were a rabbit, I’d never steal your Trix

If I were a CD, I'd be your favorite mix

If you were a dream, I’d still be asleep

If I were a promise, I’d be good enough to keep

If I was a river, you would be my sea

And If I were you, I’d fall in love with me


By. Rebecca Houston

1 comment:

  1. So happy to have your words with us on (in)courage today! :)

    ReplyDelete